Salary: Leadership Scale L1 – 4
Start date: January 2022
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a SENDCO and we invite applications from qualified teachers who wish to join our happy, unique and hardworking school and who have the passion to inspire.
The successful applicant will join our Core Leadership Team, to work particularly with SEND pupils, to foster positive relationships with our families and work with teachers to ensure the impact of all interventions can be evidenced.
We are looking for a teaching practitioner has a proven track record of raising standards of achievement for all SEND pupils including promoting high quality teaching, monitoring and assessment and the effective use of resources to encourage pupils to become independent learners. To provide support for their welfare, and to support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life.
The successful candidate will;
- have relevant teaching experience, NASC SENDCO qualification/awareness or willingness to undertake this qualification
- have a proven track record of supporting students with SEND, particularly speech and language, Social Emotional & Mental Healt and ideally experience with physical disabilities.
- be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
- be organised, flexible and enthusiastic
- be resilient and resourceful with high expectations of self and others
In turn we can offer:
- the opportunity to work with RMET, a geographically local academy group, which strongly supports staff CPL and well-being
- committed, happy, friendly and supportive staff
- enthusiastic children
At Twydall Primary school, we foster a shared vision of the 4 C’s, Care Courtesy, Consideration and Commitment. The school has circa 400 pupils and is a central part of the local Community, with large grounds, and an excellent outdoor learning environment. Twydall Primary School is a unique school and has been praised by Ofsted on our Inclusion provisions.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.
Please telephone 01634 231761 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see Twydall in action.
Closing date for applications Friday 8th October 2021