SEND Administrative Assistant
Twydall Primary School (Rainham Mark Education Trust) is looking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join our team of dedicated people, with a passion for working within a school environment.
This is a critical role within the SEND admin team and would suit a flexible and adaptable team player.
The post is for 37 hours per week for 39 weeks of the year (term time plus 5 staff development days) Hours 08.00 – 16.00; commencing as soon as possible.
The post requires the applicant to be adaptable, efficient with a good sense of humour and have:
- relevant work experience, particularly with knowledge of SEND and children with Educational Health Care Plans.
- experience of working on own initiative and be an enthusiastic team player willing to share ideas and expertise.
- interpersonal skills in dealing with parents, students, colleagues and outside agencies.
- the ability to deal sensitively and in confidence with a wide range of issues relating to working practices.
- the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- the ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage own workload.
- the ability to type quickly and accurately and work methodically, ensuring attention to detail.
- an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with database packages such as SIMS, would be an advantage.
Salary: Grade: D2 – £18,933 - £21,748 per annum, pro rata.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure
Please apply return an application form and equal opportunities form directly to email@example.com. Please contact the school on 01634 231761 if you have any queries regarding the role.
Closing Date for applications: 5pm Monday 20th September
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 22nd September