Twydall Nursery is situated in large purpose built rooms, with extensive outside gardens and areas for the children to use during their outside learning.
The nursery class is called 'Bears' and is split into two sessions am and pm.
The Nursery sessions are Monday to Friday as follows:
Morning Session: 8.30am-11.30am
Afternoon Session: 12.30pm - 3.30pm
At Twydall Nursery we take children from the age of 3. We have two main intakes September and January but will take in year intakes if the Nursery is not full.
We are also linked with Sunshine Preschool, who take children from 2 years old and accept the 30 hours free childcare. Morning places are available for wrap around care for all 3 and 4 year olds attending Twydall Nursery afternoon sessions.
(Please note, Sunshine Nursery is no longer running on the Twydall Primary School site, however we are advertising for another nursery to take their place and offer the same as above. As soon as further details are available, they will be advertised on our school website and social media).
Twydall Primary is an inclusive specialist provision school, and we have spaces for up to 4 children with SEND needs in the morning and afternoon sessions.
The Nursery is staffed with highly qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners.
At Twydall Primary School we believe that children:
- should be supported to learn through their play, enjoying the process of discovery
- should feel safe and cared for in their environment
- should develop relationships with adults and children that are supportive, fun and joyful
- should be allowed the time to immerse themselves in their play, learning, practising, rehearsing and applying new skills
- develop a love for learning and taking risks
To arrange a visit or for any further information please telephone the school office on 01634 231761
Please fill out a Nursery interest form which is available below, to register your interest and return to the main school reception.