AS A SCHOOL WE WILL TRY TO:
- Provide a challenging and secure learning environment for your child.
- Provide a high standard of teaching across the curriculum.
- Ensure your child’s safety whilst at school.
- Provide your child with a balanced and broad curriculum, planned to meet their individual needs.
- Help every child to develop their skills and achieve their best at all times.
- Provide clear guidelines for good behaviour and help each child grow into a good citizen.
- Keep you regularly informed of your child’s progress.
- Contact you promptly with any concerns we may have as, when and if they arise.
- Be welcoming and open to all parents and offer you opportunities to become involved in school life.
- Give children and parents/carers opportunities to express views on school issues.
- Follow Medway’s Child Protection procedures to ensure the safety of all children.
AS PARENTS/CARERS, I/WE WILL TRY TO:
- Ensure my/our child attends school regularly and on time.
- Avoid arranging holidays during term time.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my/our child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school in promoting positive behaviour.
- Support my/our child with homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Encourage my/our child to do their best.
- Provide my/our child clothing in school colours and a P.E. kit