Upper KS2 Teacher
TWYDALL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Vacancy: Year 6 Intervention Teacher (4 afternoons a week)
Fixed Term to start as soon as possible until May half term
We would like to invite applications from experienced teachers who have the passion to inspire and will engage with pupils in small intervention groups in order to improve their potential to achieve SATS. We are looking for an active, enthusiastic, caring and creative teacher with a willingness to share their passion, skills and love of teaching.
We are looking for classroom practitioners who:
* are hardworking, organised, flexible and enthusiastic
* are able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
* have high expectations in classroom management
* are able to demonstrate sound classroom practice
* are supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school and the care that the school provides
In turn we can offer:
* the opportunity to work with RMET, a geographically local academy group, which strongly supports staff CPD and staff welfare and well-being including gym membership
* a strong ethos and a passion for learning
* committed, happy, friendly and supportive staff
* enthusiastic children
About the School
We are a happy and motivated community, our inclusive ethos is built around the 4 C’s of Care, Courtesy, Consideration and Commitment. All our work is underpinned by our highly qualified, dedicated and innovative specialist staff. We work with parents, Governors and Medway LA to provide a stimulating and rewarding education which goes beyond the classroom and contributes to our local community.
"The headteacher has brought stability to the school. She has introduced many positive changes and improvements are under way" Ofsted 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. Please telephone 01634 231761 or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment to see Twydall in action. Application forms and job description are attached.