Welcome to our parents information page. The links from this page provide parents with important information relevant to activities and events in school, contain copies of letters to parents as well as information about Internet safety.
Any upcoming events and activities in school can be found HERE.
If you require paper copies of any of the information provided on our website, please contact a member of the office staff.
AS A SCHOOL WE WILL TRY TO:
- Provide a challenging and secure learning environment for your child.
- Provide a high standard of teaching across the curriculum.
- Ensure your child’s safety whilst at school.
- Provide your child with a balanced and broad curriculum, planned to meet their individual needs.
- Help every child to develop their skills and achieve their best at all times.
- Provide clear guidelines for good behaviour and help each child grow into a good citizen.
- Keep you regularly informed of your child’s progress.
- Contact you promptly with any concerns we may have as, when and if they arise.
- Be welcoming and open to all parents and offer you opportunities to become involved in school life.
- Give children and parents/carers opportunities to express views on school issues.
- Follow Medway’s Child Protection procedures to ensure the safety of all children.
AS PARENTS/CARERS, I/WE WILL TRY TO:
- Ensure my/our child attends school regularly and on time.
- Avoid arranging holidays during term time.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my/our child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school in promoting positive behaviour.
- Support my/our child with homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Encourage my/our child to do their best.
- Provide my/our child clothing in school colours and a P.E. kit