We have received updated information from the DFE regarding the Coronavirus.
We have recently received new DFE guidance regarding the Coronavirus.
The guidance states that:
If you have returned from the following specific areas since 19th February, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
· Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy (see link to maps below)
· Special care zones in South Korea (see link to maps below)
· Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days – see link to maps below)
If you have returned from the following areas since 19 February and develop symptoms, however mild, you should stay indoors at home and avoid contact with other people immediately and call NHS 111:
· Northern Italy (defined by a line above, and not including, Pisa, Florence and Rimini – see link to maps below)
If you have a cough, or fever or shortness of breath and have visited any of the following areas in the last 14 days, stay indoors and call NHS 111 informing them of your recent travel:
· China, apart from Hubei province (see link to maps below)
· Republic of Korea, apart from special care zones (see link to maps below)
· Hong Kong
Family and friends who have not had close contact…..with the original confirmed case do not need to take any precautions or make any changes to their own activities such as attending childcare or educational settings or work, unless they become unwell. If they become unwell, they should call NHS 111 and explain their symptoms and discuss any known contact with the case to consider if they need further assessment.
We do not currently have any cause for concern at Twydall Primary School.
If you would like any further information regarding the Coronavirus, please go to the DFE website.